- Purchase a Samsung Galaxy S10+ or S10 5G and claim a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds
- Both phones are now available on Vodafone’s new unlimited data plans
- Add Amazon Prime Video, Spotify Premium, NOW TV Entertainment Pass or Sky Sports Mobile TV for an extra fee
Customers who purchase a new Samsung Galaxy S10+ or S10 5G before 12th August can claim a free pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds here. Both devices are available on our new unlimited plans with the S10+ available from £56 per month (£29 upfront) and the S10 5G from £72 per month (£29 upfront cost). Customers can also purchase the Samsung Galaxy S10+ with 5GB of data for £48 per month with a £29 upfront cost (was £50 per month, £99 upfront cost) – saving £118.
Customers can purchase the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G on one of Vodafone’s groundbreaking new unlimited plans:
· Vodafone Unlimited Max: For £79 per month (£29 upfront cost), it gives users unlimited data at speeds as fast as the device and the network will allow. It is perfect for people wanting to take advantage of the latest technology – such as live virtual reality – watching live TV and sport in 4K with ultra-high-definition (HD), real-time multiplayer gaming on the go or downloading boxsets in super quick time.
· Vodafone Unlimited: For £75 per month (£29 upfront cost), it offers speeds of up to 10 Mbps, making it ideal for customers who want to video stream over Standard Definition or High Definition without worrying about their data usage.
· Vodafone Unlimited Lite: For £72 per month (£29 upfront cost), it offers speeds of up to 2 Mbps. This service is aimed at users who want to chat on social apps, browse the internet and stream music.
Customers can also add an entertainment package to their plan. They can choose between Spotify Premium, Amazon Prime Video, Sky Sports Mobile or a NOW TV Entertainment Pass for an extra fee.
Vodafone customers can also benefit from unlimited gaming with three months free access to Hatch Premium – the world’s first cloud-based mobile gaming platform built for the 5G network. This exclusive offer can be accessed through VeryMe, Vodafone’s loyalty programme that rewards customers.
Latest posts by What Mobile (see all)
- Introducing Galaxy Note10: Designed to Bring Passions to Life with Next-Level Power - 22:47, 7 Aug 2019
- EE adds Amazon Prime Video and Gamer’s Data Pass to Smart Plan stable - 22:37, 7 Aug 2019
- Trinsic strikes IoT deal with Vodafone to connect Volvo cars - 22:33, 7 Aug 2019