With the recent Google Pixel 3a & 3XL being released our friends at Tech21 have brought out the Studio Design that is exclusive to the Google Pixel.
The Studio Design has a distinctive design, ‘throwing shapes’ is a geometric print designed exclusively for the new Pixel models – available in black, plum and shark blue.
The Studio Design range also features Biocote, an antimicrobial protection which reduces microbes by up to 99.99%
Made from BulletShield, a high-performing impact material unique to tech21, Studio Design will protect your phone from drops of up to 6.6 feet (2 meters). And not just once, but drop after drop.
- Tested to work perfectly with wireless connectivity
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials
- Precision-engineered buttons give a smooth, accurate response
- Works perfectly with tech21 screen protectors for complete protection
Costs £19.95 for both models and available in black, plum and shark blue and available via: https://www.tech21.com/en_gb/studio-design-throwing-shapes-google-pixel-3a-xl
Latest posts by What Mobile (see all)
- Need for speed: Three to launch the UK’s fastest 5G network in August - 00:01, 10 Jun 2019
- EE adds three new phones to its 5G stable - 23:34, 9 Jun 2019
- Xiaomi brings its compact flagship Mi 9 SE to the UK Offering similar camera and in-screen fingerprint sensor - 12:02, 6 Jun 2019