With the recent Google Pixel 3a & 3XL being released our friends at Tech21 have brought out the Studio Design that is exclusive to the Google Pixel.
The Studio Design has a distinctive design, ‘throwing shapes’ is a geometric print designed exclusively for the new Pixel models – available in black, plum and shark blue.
The Studio Design range also features Biocote, an antimicrobial protection which reduces microbes by up to 99.99%
Made from BulletShield, a high-performing impact material unique to tech21, Studio Design will protect your phone from drops of up to 6.6 feet (2 meters). And not just once, but drop after drop.
- Tested to work perfectly with wireless connectivity
- Durable, scratch-resistant materials
- Precision-engineered buttons give a smooth, accurate response
- Works perfectly with tech21 screen protectors for complete protection
Costs £19.95 for both models and available in black, plum and shark blue and available via: https://www.tech21.com/en_gb/studio-design-throwing-shapes-google-pixel-3a-xl
Latest posts by What Mobile (see all)
- Huawei announces mid-range Nova 5T complete with Google services - 00:22, 15 Oct 2019
- Bingo apps allowed in the Google Play – what is the market now, 2 years later? - 22:21, 14 Oct 2019
- International E-Waste Day: The truth about smartphone waste - 08:00, 14 Oct 2019