Want to test the latest products and review the latest mobile games/ apps? What Mobile is looking for volunteers to expand our writing team. You’ll get your stories seen by thousands of people and be able to link content to your own blogs/ portfolio.
We only want the most passionate people who can provide news, content and reviews about the mobile space. You’ll be expected to review all types of mobile content; this includes products, accessories, paid, free and freemium games. Location is unimportant as the organisation of articles and content will be done primarily via email, Skype and our official contributor page.
- A passion for mobile phones and/or the gaming industry.
- Honest, enthusiastic writing style that can generate discussion.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to follow a style sheet.
Desired experience (but not essential)
- Previous writing experience; be it university, paid or even a blog to demonstrate your work.
- Experience with a CMS such as WordPress.
If this sounds like something you want to get your teeth into, please provide a short 500 word news, review or opinion piece of your choice which relates to the mobile space.
Email your CV/resume and the necessary content to Head of Sponsorship and Sales, Stephen Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org now, with the e-mail subject heading “Write for What Mobile”!