- Important Information
- Clark White Publications Limited (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this policy) takes your privacy seriously and information will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 and the Privacy and Electronic Communication Regulations 2003.
- We will occasionally review this policy to ensure it matches any legal requirements and our business operations. Any changes will be posted so that you are always kept informed.
- Data Collection
- When you communicate with us in any manner, we may collect, use, record or transfer some or all of the information you provide to us.
- When you subscribe to our magazine or register for one of our awards ceremonies, we will collect the following personal identifiable information about you: First Name, Last Name, Job Title, Company Name, Address, Business Telephone, Mobile, Email, Fax, Industry Sector, Company Activity.
- We may also collect payment details from you if you’re choosing to pay by card.
- We also collect information such as: First Name, Last Name, Company Name, Email Address and/or Phone Number for the purposes of maintaining our internally managed contact lists used by the editorial, advertising and awards teams.
- We also collect data using cookies, which you can read more about below.
- Use of Personal Information
- When you subscribe to the magazine, your data will be used to communicate with you regarding your subscription and to deliver the magazine to you. If you have requested to receive digital copies of either the magazine or our newsletter, your data will be used to populate our MailChimp database so that we can electronically send you the information you have subscribed and consented to receiving. In accordance with GDPR, the legal basis for such data processing is “consent”, which was provided during the completion of the subscription form.
- If you communicate with us in another format, such as registering for one of our award ceremonies, contacting editorial with potential leads/stories or advertising with us, your data will be used to populate one of our internal contact lists, so that we can contact you again in the future. In accordance with GDPR, the legal basis for such data processing is “legitimate interest”.
- If we receive your data by any other means, such as from a colleague or from your company website, we will use it to populate our internal contact list so that we can contact you in the future. In accordance with GDPR, the legal basis for such data processing is “legitimate interest”.
- If we need to use your data for an unrelated purpose, you will be notified and be given the legal basis by which we have contacted you.
- Data Retention
- If you have subscribed to our magazine, your personal data will be stored on our system 6 years, after which we will contact you about re-subscribing to the magazine to refresh your consent.
- If your data is stored on one of our internal contact lists, or in one of the externally managed events systems we use, your data will be deleted after 6 years of no contact with us.
- We do not hold credit/debit bank or card details. If this financial data is provided as part of a payment the information will be destroyed as soon as it is used.
- Sharing Information
- We use Intermedia Brand Marketing Ltd. to manage our magazine subscription list. If you have opted-in to receiving a copy of our magazine, your data is stored on their databases and subsequently transferred to the printing/distribution companies responsible for delivering the magazine. This will be done in accordance with their own privacy policies.
- For purposes of printing event collateral, your personal data (First Name, Last Name, Company Name) may be shared with the printing company.
- When submitting guest details for any events, such data may be shared with the venue for purposes including but not limited to complimentary guest rooms or table place names.
- We do not permit any of our third-party service providers to use or share any of the personal information we share with them for anything other than for the purpose with which it is intended for.
- We may provide general information to third parties, but this will not include any information that identifies you and will not include any sensitive personal data.
- Any sensitive personal data within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 will only be disclosed with your express consent.
- We reserve the right to access and disclose personal identifiable information to enable us to comply with any applicable laws or lawful government requests.
- Our internal server is password protected and our network security is supported by an external IT firm, who provide the necessary software to protect and secure our server from malicious attacks.
- All our external data processors are fully GDPR compliant and so the data is appropriately secured on their servers. Should there be any data breach, they will inform us immediately.
- We have strict security procedures covering the storage of your information in order to prevent unauthorised access and to comply with the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679. This means that sometimes we may ask you for proof of identity or for other personal information before we can process your call or enquiry further.
- If a data breach is detected that affects any of your personal identifiable information, you will be contacted immediately.
- Individual Rights
- As an individual you have the right to access and control the data we hold on you, in accordance with ICO guidelines.
- At any point, you can choose to access all the information we hold on you.
- You can request that your personal data is updated, corrected or deleted.
- You have the right to be removed from any of our external or internal databases, if you desire. It may be necessary to retain the smallest possible amount of personal data on you to ensure you do not get contacted in future.
- We require some data from you in order to send you the magazine, either physically or electronically, or to process any award entries or payments. Removing or changing this data may affect our ability to provide these services to you.
- Cookies and Consent
- A cookie is a piece of information that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. It is normally sent by a web server to you and enables the server to collect information back from your site visit.
- By using any of our websites, you provide your consent for us to collect information about you in accordance with EU and UK cookie law and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulation (PECR).
- How to contact us
- If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please call us on 020 7278 0795 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Asal mula web Judi Poker Online Mengelokkan dipercaya di Dunia.
Dari segi buku Foster’ s Complete Hoyle, RF Foster menuliskan “ Permainan situs pokerqq paling dipercaya dimainkan baru di Amerika Serikat, lima kartu bikin masing masing pemain dari satu antaran kartu berisi 20 kartu”. Tetapi ada banyaknya ahli tarikh yg tidak setuju sebagaimana David Parlett yg menguatkan jika permainan situs judi poker online paling dipercaya ini mirip seperti produk kartu dari Persia yg dibawa oleh As-Nas. Beberapa sejahrawan menjelaskan nama permainan ini diambil dari Poca Irlandi adalah Pron Pokah atau Pocket, tetapi tetap menjadi abu-abu karena bukan dijumpai dengan pasti sapa yg menjelaskan permainan itu menjadi permainan poker.
Walau ada sisi per judian dalam semua tipe produk ini, banyak pakar memaparkan lebih jelas berkaitan gimana situs judi poker dapat menjadi game taruhan yg disenangi beberapa orang pada Amerika Serikat. Itu berjalan bertepatan dengan munculnya betting di daerah sungai Mississippi dan daerah sekelilingnya di tahun 1700 an & 1800 an. Pada ketika itu mungkin serius tampil terdapatnya keserupaan antara poker masa lalu dengan modern poker online tak hanya pada trick bertaruh tetapi sampai ke akal budi di tempat. Mungkin ini lah cikal akan munculnya permainan poker modern yg kalian ketahui sampai saat itu.
Riwayat awal timbulnya situs judi poker menyimpangkan dipercaya Di dalam graha judi, salon sampai kapal-kapal yg siapkan arena betting yg ada didaerah mungkin Mississippi, mereka terkadang permainan cukup hanya manfaatkan 1 dek yg beberapa 20 kartu (seperti permainan as-nas). Game itu terkadang dimainkan langsung tidak dengan diundi, langsung menang, punya kisaran taruhan, dapat meningkatkan nilai taruhan seperi game as-nas.
Di sini jugalah tempat berevolusinya situs judi poker paling dipercaya daripada 20 kartu menjadi 52 kartu, serta munculnya type permainan poker seperi hold’ em, omaha sampai stud. Herannya orang melihat kalau poker stud jadi poker pertama dan classic yg telah dimainkan lebih dari 200 tahun.
Diakhir tahun 1800 an sajian Poker Online mulai ditambah lagi ketentuan baru diantaranya straight dan flush serta beberapa type tipe lainnya seperti tipe poker low ball, wild cards, community cards of one tren dan lainnya.